Try 30 days of free premium.

Bulk Import?

RaveDave wrote 8 years ago: 1

Are there any tools that the admin/mods on this site have to bulk import episode data, aside from the TVDB tool? The reason i ask is i have seen some shows recently added to the site that are long running shows with anything up to 3,000 episodes but TVDB have had only 100-200 episodes listed, some of these shows i could give you excel spreadsheets with hundreds of missing episodes.

Another thing i noticed last night was when a show i had fixed on TVDB was imported here there was only 1,000 episodes imported, is that by design or just an arbitrary limit that you guys thought was enough?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

RaveDave wrote:
Are there any tools that the admin/mods on this site have to bulk import episode data, aside from the TVDB tool? The reason i ask is i have seen some shows recently added to the site that are long running shows with anything up to 3,000 episodes but TVDB have had only 100-200 episodes listed, some of these shows i could give you excel spreadsheets with hundreds of missing episodes.
Another thing i noticed last night was when a show i had fixed on TVDB was imported here there was only 1,000 episodes imported, is that by design or just an arbitrary limit that you guys thought was enough?

First we only import shows from tvdb right now, we can also do it from futon, but that is not that easy. :)

There is no limit of importing episodes, which show are you referring to, I will look into it then. It could be that the other episodes have no airdate on tvdb, then the importer skips them.

cheers
Juan

RaveDave wrote 8 years ago: 1

Before i request any shows on here i fix the listings on TVDB so that all the details are correct so that your import is then perfect. The show was http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/8471/big-brother and i manually added the episodes myself after it only imported exactly 1000, it imported everything from episode 75 in season 2 till the last episode in season 11. Season 1 & the first 74 episodes of season 2 did not import.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

RaveDave wrote:
Before i request any shows on here i fix the listings on TVDB so that all the details are correct so that your import is then perfect. The show was http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/8471/big-brother and i manually added the episodes myself after it only imported exactly 1000, it imported everything from episode 75 in season 2 till the last episode in season 11. Season 1 & the first 74 episodes of season 2 did not import.

I see you already added them manually now, next time let me know before you do it, maybe I made a mistake while importing :)

Thx alot again for your great contributions to the site!

cheers
Juan

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thanks for offering, but we currently have plenty of raw tvrage data to process. Next up is to manually clean up all this data to make it useful again, which is very time consuming. More on that in the future!

pedro80 wrote 26 days ago: 1

trakt.tv import ?

Try 30 days of free premium.