Try 30 days of free premium.

Queen of the Box

Pici struggles to keep her sanity as she is tormented by the suicide of a former murder suspect. The station's psychologist, Dr Snow, has diagnosed her with PTSD and is now trying to get her out of the game.

Try 30 days of free premium.

Guest Cast

View full cast list »

Cast Appearances

View full appearance list »

Episode Discussion

PandaRed posted 3 days ago

@daplog wrote:
No one else can. The KIng/Queen/Thing has censored. Might make the brainwashed majority happy, but his/her/it owns it and that is ok in our new one world degenerate government. Can tell by your avatar info who relate to/with. Doesn't matter. Merry Xmas anyway.

Ok boomer

deleted posted 3 days ago

@PandaRed wrote:
I know because I saw it when it was up. My existence is not political. And I only wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my friends.

PandaRed posted 3 days ago

@daplog wrote:
How do you know that when the comment does not exist anymore? Works both ways. Except when those in control get absolute control over. Total anti-republic, but the top of the pyramid plays that way. BTW Merry Christmas and Happy New Year( am I allowed to say that?)

deleted posted 3 days ago

@PandaRed wrote:
Slurs against women and the queer community are hate speech.

PandaRed posted 4 days ago

@daplog wrote:
Politics is discussed continuously throughout life, if you look up the definitions of the word...and the one who controls the content controls the narrative. It is kind of like the MSM.

Slurs against women and the queer community are hate speech.

deleted posted 4 days ago

deleted posted 4 days ago

Exceptions for rulers.....

JuanArango posted 4 days ago
I deleted the conversation, tvmaze should not be a place to discuss politics.
Login to leave a comment on this episode.
Try 30 days of free premium.