A national treasure in an age of idiocy… When Beavis and Butt-Head first appeared on MTV more than a decade ago, critics dismissed them as brainless couch potatoes who did nothing but watch TV and make lewd jokes about bodily functions. Today we know they were ahead of their time. Beavis and Butt-Head's unique idiocy profoundly changed television, movies, pop culture and the world.
Network: MTV (1992 - 2011)
Schedule: Thursdays at 22:00 (15 min)
Show Type: Animation
Genres: Comedy Music
Episodes ordered: 12 episodes
Created by: Mike Judge
Official site: www.mtv.com
7.5 (26 votes)
Episode 9x12; Dec 29, 2011
|9x12: Whorehouse/Going Down||Dec 29, 2011|
|9x11: School Test/Snitchers||Dec 22, 2011|
|9x10: Time Machine/Massage||Dec 15, 2011|
Mike Judgeas Beavis
Also known as:
- Beavis and Butthead ( United States)
- Бивис и Баттхед ( Russian Federation)
21. You can't fault them for trying: America's favorite dim-witted horndogs Beavis and Butt-Head find themselves in a waking dream of loose ladies, but they're not getting any action. Could it be that the town's new cathouse is really an abortion clinic? 22. (series finale) No exit: Beavis and Butt-Head find themselves trapped in their favorite elevator with a smokin' hot chick, but when it comes to scoring, these guys aren't going anywhere.
19. With a big test looming, our favorite idiots receive an education in cheating when Principal McVicker tries to learn 'em good. Will No Child Left Behind give the boys the leg up they need to pass, or are they up No. 2 creek without a pencil? 20. Beavis and Butt-Head can't handle the truth! After witnessing a brutal beating that leaves one man out cold, will the boys lie under oath to protect their idol Todd? If they screw up, there's a serious butt-kicking on the docket, Todd-style.
17. On a field trip, Beavis and Butt-Head fall asleep in a school bus and wake up -- in 1832? A colonial village sends the boys through a time loop. Will they keep Van Driessen from being born in the past, or just ruin his life in the present? 18. After seeing some hot chicks get massages in the food court, things get all touchy-feely when Beavis and Butt-Head open up a massage stand of their own. But the situation gets tense when these idiots take on some rival masseuses.