Try 30 days of free premium.

is this a bug?

ruffblaza wrote 8 years ago: 1

every time i request a show, there is an option to provide the tvrage, tvdb, or imdb link when i provide them and submit i get a error that says the link is invalid even though they are working perfectly, what is up with that?

momijigari wrote 8 years ago: 1

ruffblaza wrote:
every time i request a show, there is an option to provide the tvrage, tvdb, or imdb link when i provide them and submit i get a error that says the link is invalid even though they are working perfectly, what is up with that?

Do you enter the TVRage/TVDB/IMDb NUMBERS for the show, or actual links?

From your comment, is sounds as if you are trying to submit links.

You are not supposed to provide links. Just the database numbers for the show.

Example: Scream Queens TVRage # is "45726", IMDb # is "tt4145384", and thetvdb # is "293302".

ruffblaza wrote 8 years ago: 1

momijigari wrote:
Do you enter the TVRage/TVDB/IMDb NUMBERS for the show, or actual links?
From your comment, is sounds as if you are trying to submit links.
You are not supposed to provide links. Just the database numbers for the show.

how do i get the database number?

momijigari wrote 8 years ago: 1

The IMDb # is available in the link to the showpage, and so is thetvdb #.

And for TVRage pages with showname in the links, the TVRage # can be fetched by right-clicking the link to the showimage, as it contains the shownumber. For some older shows, the number is still included in the link to the showpage.

Example of a TVRage imagelink (for Scream Queens): http://images.tvrage.com/shows/46/45726.jpg

So the db # is "45726".

Aidan wrote 8 years ago: 1

For tvrage you can also go to the Episode List page on a show and then right click and copy the Add Episode url. It will always have the show id# in it.

Try 30 days of free premium.