Try 30 days of free premium.

K. Michelle: My Life on VH1 begins season 2 on 25 January

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I just now submitted this series to be added to the site however the IMDB ID # is being used for another show somewhere erroneously? Can this be found and added to this show please? The ID # is tt4223968

Here is the IMDB.com link - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4223968/?ref_=fn_tt_tt...

Thank you for correcting this problem, Ron.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thanks but I searched all over for it using many different words & wording and never found it until you provided this link. I even looked under her since it is about her life and nothing. I see now why the site did not find her as it must be exact not even close as I used the correct title "K. Michelle: My Life" but it is on the site with no spaces between the K and Michelle like this "K.Michelle: My Life". I just now added it as an aka with the space in it and now it can be found. I will add her to the show so it can also be found that way.

Why would the site not bring it up with just a small space missing? It should bring up close matches and you can't get any closer than that? Can this search be fixed to allow for these things please?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Thanks but I searched all over for it using many different words & wording and never found it until you provided this link. I even looked under her since it is about her life and nothing. I see now why the site did not find her as it must be exact not even close as I used the correct title "K. Michelle: My Life" but it is on the site with no spaces between the K and Michelle like this "K.Michelle: My Life". I just now added it as an aka with the space in it and now it can be found. I will add her to the show so it can also be found that way.
Why would the site not bring it up with just a small space missing? It should bring up close matches and you can't get any closer than that? Can this search be fixed to allow for these things please?

There was a thread I believe to report such cases, but guess David will read this topic later today anyway :)

Try 30 days of free premium.