Try 30 days of free premium.

Watchlist glitch. Bug?

richardstephens wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi. I I am pretty new to this invaluable site. For the shows I want to track, I have it all set up. But I notice that on my watchlist all those shows do not turn up on the list.

Am I missing something here?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Did you click follow on main page of the series?

Thomas wrote:
Did you click follow on main page of the series?

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I did click follow on the main page of every show. I am following about 12 shows and only 5 show up on my watchlist. Don't understand what the problem could be.

Just noticed something else. All my shows turn up on the Calendar but not on my watchlist (which is now down to displaying only 4 shows!).

Plus when I go to the Shows page and use the filter to show only the shows I am following they also show up there. So my problem is only with the Watchlist.

nickodemos wrote 8 years ago: 1

I have this issue as well. As far as I can see all shows I am following are listed. Yet when I try and set it to shows I have tagged "Watching" I get maybe six out of the thirty I have tagged as watching. There are some that I am far behind on and I am not sure if in the code there is a cut off time on last aired but, when I clicked watch on three of the most recent they disappered from the list.

I made David aware of this. Please be a bit more patient for him to answer :)

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Are you guys sure you understand the purpose of the watch list? :) It's only supposed to list shows if there are episodes that have aired, but that you have not yet marked as watched. If you're fully caught up with a show, it won't appear there.

If you want an overview of all the shows you're following, try http://www.tvmaze.com/showstatus

nickodemos wrote 8 years ago: 1

david wrote:
If you're fully caught up with a show, it won't appear there.

OK. Got it now. Did some testing with older shows and they popped up in the listing.

david wrote:
Are you guys sure you understand the purpose of the watch list? :) It's only supposed to list shows if there are episodes that have aired, but that you have not yet marked as watched. If you're fully caught up with a show, it won't appear there.
If you want an overview of all the shows you're following, try http://www.tvmaze.com/showstatus

David,

Thanks for clearing that up. Got it now!! Congrats on a great site. Really helps me keep track.

If there was just a torrent link to the show/episode it would be plusperfect!!!!!

richardstephens wrote:
David,
Thanks for clearing that up. Got it now!! Congrats on a great site. Really helps me keep track.
If there was just a torrent link to the show/episode it would be plusperfect!!!!!

Glad it is solved, however we do not add torrentlinks as TVmaze does not want to be be linked to illegal activities on the internet.

Try 30 days of free premium.