Try 30 days of free premium.

Networks & Web Channels missing or need fixing?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I thought it would be very handy and helpful to have a separate thread for Networks & Web Channels that are missing or need a correction? I would first like to say that you have the same Network on the site 2 times once as "TNT" and also as "TNT Drama". Same Network except Drama is just used as a Buzzword or catchphrase so to speak like TBS at one time was using TBS Very Funny for a few years there are many other examples but I can't remember them at this time.

Can you please add wwe.network to the Web Channels list?

Also has there been any discussion about Networks that change their names after a certain time at night if both names should be listed here or not. Two come to mind "Cartoon Network" becomes "Adult Swim" and 1 of the Nickelodeon channels becomes "Nick at Night" after a certain time every single night.

Please add the following Networks

American Heroes Channel (Previously known as The Military Channel)

AJAM (Al Jazeera America)

axs TV

Big Ten Network

Bloomberg TV

CMT (Country Music Television)

The COOKING Channel

Create

Discovery Family Channel

Discovery Life (Previously known as Discovery Fit&Health)

Encore

ESPiRE

ESPN2

ESPNEWS

ESPNU

ESPN Deportes

The Esquire Network

FOX News Channel

FUSE TV

Fusion

GOLF Channel

GSN (Game Show Network)

HBO Family Channel

HBO Signature

HGTV

HLN (Headline News Channel)

ion TELEVISION

ion Life TV

Live Well Network

The Longhorn Network

MeTV

MLB Network

More Max

MSNBC

MTV Classic

MyTV

NBA TV

NFL Network

Nick Jr.

The Outdoor Channel

Ovation

OWN

PAC-12 Network

Pivot TV

Qubo

RFD

SEC Network

SHOWTIME 2

SHOWTIME Extreme

The Sportsman Channel

TCM (Turner Classic Movies)

Telemundo

The Tennis Channel

TMC (The Movie Channel)

TMC Extra

Toon Disney

TVOne

UniMas

Univision

UP TV

The Weather Channel

Sorry that this list is so long but it should keep you busy for a few weeks I gather?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

I thought it would be very handy and helpful to have a separate thread for Networks & Web Channels that are missing or need a correction? I would first like to say that you have the same Network on the site 2 times once as "TNT" and also as "TNT Drama". Same Network except Drama is just used as a Buzzword or catchphrase so to speak like TBS at one time was using TBS Very Funny for a few years there are many other examples but I can't remember them at this time.
Can you please add wwe.network to the Web Channels list?
Also has there been any discussion about Networks that change their names after a certain time at night if both names should be listed here or not. Two come to mind "Cartoon Network" becomes "Adult Swim" and 1 of the Nickelodeon channels becomes "Nick at Night" after a certain time every single night.

I will add all the networks this weekend, also the wwe.network.

Thanks alot for the information about TNT and TNT Drama, I actually thought those are two different stations :) Will fix this also this weekend.

The networks that change their name at midnight, we have added as a seperate network, for example Adult Swim.

Thank you very much Juan you are Great, tell your Boss you deserve a RAISE!

I am doing this for free here :)

We are still a very new site, but we are growing week by week, that is what makes it fun here, to built everything from scatch and see the site improving and more users coming in each day and week.

cheers

Juan

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

All added :), you can find them now

Very cool Thomas, GREAT JOB and very fast I might add. I have already been adding in the Newly added networks that I follow. R U or Juan going to add in wwe.network to the web channels list, no hurry, I was just wondering.

No worries, it's just takes about 15 to 30 seconds to add it. I will be adding it with Web Channels as it is a streaming service :)

Danka! Now can you re-arrange the channels to appear alphabetically? If so how easy would it be to also do the regular Network channels as well?

Danka! Now can you re-arrange the channels to appear alphabetically? If so how easy would it be to also do the regular Network channels as well?

This is a matter of programming, so david has to answer this, but we can only do one thing at a time :)

cheers

Juan

Not sure if this is important to anyone here or not but what about the "ADULT Channels"?

Hustler TV

Penthouse TV

Playboy Channel

Vivid TV

I think we do not want to have the ADULT channels here, but I will ask around :)

cheers

Juan

More US Networks that I remembered that need adding please?

Chiller

Cloo

Disney Jr.

Esquire Network

FOX Business Network

FOX Soccer Channel

FOX Sports 2

Galavision

LMN (Lifetime Movie Network)

MAVTV

MSG (Madison Square Garden Network)

MORE Max

NHL Network

PBS Kids Sprout

WeatherNation

I am very sorry if any of these are here somewhere because I sure could not find them myself when I did a US sort of Networks?

There is a Network channel that is on the Networks page 2 times "American Heroes Channel" is on Page 3 and it also appears on Page 4. It looks identical as far as the spelling and all so I'm not sure why the site allowed it to be added a second time? I look at each Network separately and the Summary is almost identical on both except 1 of them has 2 additional lines of information on it.

Please remove one of these duplicates and also ask the programmer if they can put a fix or a program in the system to not allow Networks or Web Channels to be added into the site more than 1 time each please?

There is a Network channel that is on the Networks page 2 times "American Heroes Channel" is on Page 3 and it also appears on Page 4. It looks identical as far as the spelling and all so I'm not sure why the site allowed it to be added a second time? I look at each Network separately and the Summary is almost identical on both except 1 of them has 2 additional lines of information on it.
Please remove one of these duplicates and also ask the programmer if they can put a fix or a program in the system to not allow Networks or Web Channels to be added into the site more than 1 time each please?

There are 2 channels indeed of American Heroes Channel, but you should check the channels before you create one Ron. You created AHC on the 17th of June, while I had already made one for you on the 12th of June, so please be a bit cautious with uploading that.

So far only David, Jan or Juan can delete it ;)

OK thanks for letting me know Thomas. For anyone whom may be interested, I believe I might have added the Network into the site once myself but only because I could not find it at the time. Therefore back to my original question as to why if it was added once did the site allow it to be added a second time?

Try 30 days of free premium.