Try 30 days of free premium.

Computer (PC) & Internet Talk

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thanks for the offer but I don't get much of a chance to look at my email account I go there every 3 or 4 days. Besides if you provided your email then everyone would know what it is. Thanks but that won't be necessary but back to my original question please? If there is not one in place I assume one will be coming soon, I hope? In other words is it in the plans to have some means for members to communicate with other members here on the site only?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Yes, such a system is on the to-do-list, but when it will be available only Jan or david can tell you, guess they will answer you tomorrow :)

Do not forget, we are a small crew here, everything takes time,

Guess I will go to sleep soon and tomorrow continue to add the shows you requested.

cheers

Juan

I know you are a small crew, exactly how many total I do not know but based on Forum POSTS I would guess there is only 4 STAFF Members so far?

As far as the shows I requested please feel free to take as much time as you want/need no hurry please? I have 3 more lists of shows that I am compiling, 1 with Westerns, 1 with Game Shows & 1 I call a mix bag of tricks so to speak.

JAGUARDOG, you might want to check your personal email :)

cheers

Juan

Thanks Juan, sorry I didn't look sooner, sometimes I am so busy that I forget about my email for 3 or 4 days! I don't know if my response will be read or not?

:)

guess your response will be read by JAN or david.

cheers

Juan

Juan, I have not heard from David or Jan or anyone for that matter on how do I proceed?

If they have not responed to you when I am home from work i will talk to them :)

cheers
Juan

Domo Arigato!

But you did read the email you got from us yesterday, right ?

cheers
Juan

Yes I did, in my reply I said thank you very much, I greatly appreciate that and what do I do next?

Ok :)

Jan will talk to you later I am sure,

cheers

Juan

This is just an FYI to anyone who may need/want to know. I accidentally went to the Home page when I logged in today and I lucked upon seeing my 3rd favorite show is scheduled to return for it's second season tonight "The Last Ship". Boy am I glad I stumbled upon it accidentally as I had totally forgotten it begins anew tonight and I immediately set my DirecTV to tune to TNT tonight for me. Now for the FYI part I noticed someone had it scheduled at 8 (20:00) and 9 (21:00) for 2 new episodes and I knew that was not the correct times so I just now corrected them to 9 (21:00) & 10 (22:00) and they now show on the schedule correctly.

BTW - On a totally unrelated topic, I hope to finally be able to get to see "Jurassic World" this morning and I can't wait any of you guys seen it yet?

I am also looking forward for the new season of "The last Ship", it is a very nice show and yes I have seen Jurassic World, for me it was better than the previous three installments of Jurassic Park.

cheers
Juan

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

The Last Ship is a 'ok' series. It's not superb, but not that bad too, although the name of the Series could have been better as it was clearly not the last ship in the series, but let's remain on topic and change to a new forum post if you want to discuss about it :)

Try 30 days of free premium.