Try 30 days of free premium.

Caribbean Life - Can someone fix this for me please?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I notice you do not talk about being able to remove/delete stuff as well? The reason I mention this is I just found a show that has 14 duplicated Episodes that are in Season 2 and in Season 3 both. This show "Caribbean Life" the first 14 episodes in Season 3 need to all be removed and then I can renumber the remaining episodes? If I can do this I can't figure out how but if I can't can you please do this for me sir? It's a big mess and most likely it's probably my fault to begin with?
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/11167/caribbean-life/e...

I was told that I could now delete however I do not see a Delete/Remove button?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I notice you do not talk about being able to remove/delete stuff as well? The reason I mention this is I just found a show that has 14 duplicated Episodes that are in Season 2 and in Season 3 both. This show "Caribbean Life" the first 14 episodes in Season 3 need to all be removed and then I can renumber the remaining episodes? If I can do this I can't figure out how but if I can't can you please do this for me sir? It's a big mess and most likely it's probably my fault to begin with?
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/11167/caribbean-life/e...
I was told that I could now delete however I do not see a Delete/Remove button?

I removed the duplicate titles, some of the first 14 of season 3 i did not delete yet, as those episode names did not appear twice, if they need to be gone as well please let me know.

cheers
Juan

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
I removed the duplicate titles, some of the first 14 of season 3 i did not delete yet, as those episode names did not appear twice, if they need to be gone as well please let me know.
cheers
Juan

You did great 1 more thing please Episodes #5, #12 & #13 in Season 3 need to be moved into Season 2 and inserted by their date please?

5 would become #23, 12 would become #28 and 13 would become #31 all in Season 2

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
You did great 1 more thing please Episodes #5, #12 & #13 in Season 3 need to be moved into Season 2 and inserted by their date please?

Hmm, that would mean 3 episodes were aired on one day, is that correct then or do I need to remove episodes from season 2 ?

MichaelDeBoey wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:

Done as requested :-)

Try 30 days of free premium.