Try 30 days of free premium.

Blazing Team??

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I need some help on this show please as I am finding conflicting Information on it such as the Premier date, Original Network, Titles of some of the episodes, Order of the episodes and If it is on Season 1 or Season 2 now. First off it is a split decision as to it’s correct Name as 4 sites show “Blazing Team” and 2 sites show Blazing Team: Masters of Yo Kwon Do

Futoncritic – Debuted in China Not the U.S. (No Network Information), Debuted on 17 January 2016, 1st Episode title “The Tiger by the Tail”, Currently in Season 1 although they only show 8 Episodes.

Zap2it – Debuted in the US or Canada can’t tell for sure?, Debuted on 13 November 2015, 1st Episode title “The First Yo”, Currently in Season 1 where there was 8 Episodes & they have 10 for the 2nd Season

(Note: If a show aired in Canada First it will show on Zap2it in their “Episode Guide” section but no way to tell if that is the case or what Network if the dates there are from airing in the U.S. or Canada)

TVtango – Debuted in the U.S. on Discovery Family Channel, Debuted on 13 November 2015, 1st Episode title “The First Yo”, They only show 4 Episodes only

TVRage – Not there yet but it will be tonight

Wikipedia – Not there yet (If it is there not under this title)

TheTVDB – Debuted in the U.S. on Discovery Family Channel on 13 November 2015, 1st Episode title “The First Yo” Currently in Season 1 where they show 8 Episodes only

Discovery Family Channel – No information there except the next Episode

TVMaze - Debuted in the U.S. on Discovery Family Channel on 13 November 2015, 1st Episode title “The First Yo” Currently in Season 1 where they show 10 Episodes only

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

According to Wiki, it is a Chinese series, which aired in 2006 as Blazing Teens.

in 2015, Hasbro bought the north american rights and co-produced it to a Chinese-American animation as; Blazing Team: Masters of Yo Kwon Do, which aired on Discovery Family on November 13, 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blazing_Teens

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
According to Wiki, it is a Chinese series, which aired in 2006 as Blazing Teens.
in 2015, Hasbro bought the north american rights and co-produced it to a Chinese-American animation as; Blazing Team: Masters of Yo Kwon Do, which aired on Discovery Family on November 13, 2015
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blazing_Teens

Didn't you yourself state at one time in the past Not to trust a wiki?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

I don't trust it. I just wrote wiki's explanation on here. However as most sources are listing it on Discovery Family, I would set it on Discovery Family until someone might shed some light about this series.

Try 30 days of free premium.