Try 30 days of free premium.

What movies sites do you use?

deleted wrote 4 years ago: 1

PedroMga wrote:
What about.... MovieMaze? the similar look and feel the same usage but... wait for it .... MOVIES! I think this site is already big enough ( contributors ) to build the biggest movie dabatbase ( me included... 5k movies seen xD )

In that case I'd see it rather combined as a single page instead of two different ones.

deleted wrote 4 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
In that case I'd see it rather combined as a single page instead of two different ones.

personally i would prefer. i like to have all on the same time. was thinking also about people that didnt want Movies on the same place.

rianaxx wrote 2 years ago: 3

@deleted wrote:
What about.... MovieMaze? the similar look and feel the same usage but... wait for it .... MOVIES! I think this site is already big enough ( contributors ) to build the biggest movie dabatbase ( me included... 5k movies seen xD )

This MovieMaze idea wasn't bad tho... Just like this site was started because there weren't any reliable sources for TV Shows, there still aren't any reliable sources like this for movies! What do you guys say?

#MovieMaze :p

Valso wrote 2 years ago: 1

IMDB for finding info and names of actors. For finding new shows to watch - Google. TVMaze seems to be able to fulfill that function as well, but we'll see. I found TVMaze today, so I still can't say what use it's gonna be to me.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Valso wrote:
IMDB for finding info and names of actors. For finding new shows to watch - Google. TVMaze seems to be able to fulfill that function as well, but we'll see. I found TVMaze today, so I still can't say what use it's gonna be to me.

welcome on board :)

Try 30 days of free premium.