Try 30 days of free premium.

Get the list of all shows using a single url

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Right, this has been requested before, I'll add it shortly.

You won't get all shows in a single call though; that would grow ridiculously large as the number of shows in our database increases. It will be paginated, perhaps a couple of hundred shows a page.

Vivek_Neel wrote 8 years ago: 1

You won't get all shows in a single call though; that would grow ridiculously large as the number of shows in our database increases. It will be paginated, perhaps a couple of hundred shows a page.

Thank you. that will be awesome if pagination is included.

lynxaegon wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi,

Can you add a param that only fetches shows that have been added since a timestamp ?

Thanks,

Andrei

oleg.rez wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi,

Is there some endpoint that can tell how many shows there are in the data base right now?

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Added the /shows endpoint! Check out the documentation here: http://www.tvmaze.com/api

@lynxaegon You can't get a list of shows that were added after a certain timestamp, but you can simply use the ID of the last show you have in your local cache to determine at which page number to start syncing. Check the documentation for an example.

@oleg.rez You can simply traverse the /shows endpoint, increasing the page number by one until you receive a HTTP 404.

Try 30 days of free premium.