Try 30 days of free premium.

Network/Web Channel missing from the site please add?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I am trying to add a new show that begins airing tomorrow night on "OWN" but when I go through the lists of Networks it is nowhere to be found in the "O" section. I know I can add it but I wasn't sure if I should because it may be here somewhere already? If it is here why can I not find it? If it is not here please add it or let me know it is not here and I will gladly add it.

I know we have a ton of Networks from the U.S. alone that are still missing and I was hoping to find some time to add a few every now and then unless a new show came up and it needed to be added right away. Partial list of US Networks missing here in my next post, if any are here then I can remove them off of my list?

This is what I believe is still missing as far as U.S. Networks are concerned however I may have a mistake here and there I got tired of looking at the Network listings going back and forth over 20 times because they are not in any kind of order to find one easily. Is it at all possible to sort Networks alphabetically for fast and easy research please? Also a END button/selection would be handy not only for the Network lists but especially the TV shows listing. Way too much time is wasted going 5 pages at a time or whatever it allows?

5Star MAX

ActionMAX

Altitude Sports

Boomerang

Chiller

CLOO

Disney Jr.

Encore Action

Encore Black

Encore Classic

Encore Family

Encore Suspense

Encore Westerns

FOX Deportes

FOX Soccer Plus

FOX Sports 2

FX Movie Channel

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

HBO Comedy

HBO Latino

HBO Zone

MASN

MAVTV

MAX Latino

MGM

MovieMAX

MSG

MSG+

NESN

NHL Network

Nuvo

Palladia

Showtime Beyond

Showtime Next

Showtime Showcase

Showtime Women

SONY Movie Channel

Sports South

Starz Cinema

Starz Comedy

Starz in Black

Starz Kids & Family

SUN Sports

ThrillerMAX

Universal

Universal Sports Network

VH1 Classic

YES Network

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

I think to add the networks in alphabetical order is easy to do, will ask david tomorrow to code this :)

I got much on my to-do-list here right now, but I will also jump in to add some of those networks this weekend.

By the way, Ron, you are adding alot of shows with great information, thanks alot for this :)

cheers
Juan

I think to add the networks in alphabetical order is easy to do, will ask david tomorrow to code this :)
I got much on my to-do-list here right now, but I will also jump in to add some of those networks this weekend.
By the way, Ron, you are adding alot of shows with great information, thanks alot for this :)
cheers
Juan

You are very welcome Juan and thank you so very much for saying so. I think I have added over 25 shows in the last 3 days maybe more? Now is OWN on here or not please?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

cheers
Juan

You are very welcome Juan and thank you so very much for saying so. I think I have added over 25 shows in the last 3 days maybe more? Now is OWN on here or not please?

OWN is not on here right now.

cheers
Juan

cheers
Juan

OWN is not on here right now.
cheers
Juan

Thank you very much Juan, I will add OWN and 2 NEW shows on OWN sometime today.

Try 30 days of free premium.