Try 30 days of free premium.

Sort watchlist by airdate of the oldest unwatched episode. Expand watchlist shows.

bjvogel wrote 7 years ago: 1

I tend to let a few episodes build up on a lot of my shows before I watch them and I would like to be able to keep them near the bottom of the watchlist. If I could sort the list by the airdate of the oldest unwatched episode, shows that I let accumulate would work their way down the list as I watch other shows instead. That way shows with only one unwatched episode will still be sorted by its airdate and will be at the top.

Would it also be possible to expand the shows that have more than three episodes unwatched. It should still initially load the oldest three episodes, but a button to expand with all unwatched or acquired episodes in front of the view all button. Maybe only ten at a time to save load times. Each shows watch list (through the view all button) is essential to have, but most of the time I just want to see the list of unwatched episodes.

You guys offer a great service here. I don't know what I would do without it.

bjvogel wrote 6 years ago: 1

I've been using your script for the last year and love it. It was exactly what I was looking for. I noticed that you were quick to update it for the recent GUI update. However, it is not reordering the shows for me like it was. Do you see this issue too? I run your script with tampermonkey and it is the only script that runs on the tvmaze website.

I know next to nothing about javascript, but let me know if there is anything that I can to do help.

Thank you

Cecile wrote 6 years ago: 1

I will look into it tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know, I didn't notice :)

It should be ok now.

(Didn't had time to fix it before, sorry :) )

bjvogel wrote 6 years ago: 1

It is working perfectly.

Thank you very much.

albedos_shadow wrote 6 years ago: 1

Tried downloading the script, but can't quite figure out how to install it, do I need to download something else?

Yes, you need an extension on your browser allowing you to use userscript. Look at Tampermonkey (or Greasemonkey or Violentmonkey )

Then, you install the script.

Let me know if you need more information

@bjvogel : you're welcome ;)

Try 30 days of free premium.