Try 30 days of free premium.

Is there a countdown available?

chr1gV6T1 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi,

so, I am not even sure where to post this question, there doesn't seem to be a 'General' forum.

I am sure I am not the only one new here from TVRage, RIP.

Is there a way to get new shows, so basically 01x01 or S01E01?

pretty much like tvcountdown.com does it?

I always went through the new shows for next month, added the interesting ones to my show.

Thanks

Chris

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Welcome Chris!

For general questions you can use the "Chat" forum, though in this case this is the perfect place.

We don't have such a page yet, but it sounds like a good addition! We could create a few different options, like "Show premieres", "Season premieres" and perhaps others. I'll talk about getting this on the roadmap.

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi Chris,

We'll definitely be implementing this. No eta yet but it seems like a good idea.

Tinalessia wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi Chris,
We'll definitely be implementing this. No eta yet but it seems like a good idea.

I'm loving this idea also.

Glanzick wrote 8 years ago: 1

I liked using the countdown on TVRage too. Would let me see what new (1x01) shows are coming up in various countries (especially the UK!). The calendar here is kinda like that, but it seems to be only for the "most popular shows." I'd like to see all new upcoming shows :P Maybe there's a one off on BBC somewhere that'd be fun to watch. TVRage was awesome at having everything.

Try 30 days of free premium.