Try 30 days of free premium.

Show Info - episode time - number of episodes per season/series

porshipman wrote 8 years ago: 1

Could you please add the episode time in minutes (if possible)

Could you please add the number of shows for the current season (if available)

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

This both is already added on our site. Time per episode is already given, but doesn't show on an episode page, although it could be written in any minute you like.

Number of total episodes per season is shown too if added. this can be viewed via Episodes > Click on any Season > It will be opened on a season page.

That's true. But if these are shown in the Show Info block you have all that info at one glance, no need to go clicking through, as you describe.

That way the Show Info block will give more of the pertinent information, just my opinion (not humble about it :D)

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

The runtime isn't currently shown on the episode page because it's usually the same for 99% of a show's episode - pretty boring info. What does the rest think?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

I think he is talking about the runtime only once on the showpage and not for every episode, which would be a problem for some shows like American idol, which has different runtimes for episodes.

cheers
Juan

Juan is right, just the once in the Show Info block. Sorry David, I wasn't precise enough.

This could be left blank for shows with varying runtimes.

If I look at the Show Info block I want to know at one glance how many episodes in a season, what length they are (on average) + the info already provided.

This saves me from having to click to other pages. If you provide pertinent information in one place people will be served better. It may help the site's reliability and credibility.

Better a one-stop shop than a skip and a hop .... :D

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

I would like that feature too, sounds pretty reasonable for me :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.