Try 30 days of free premium.

Get ony Watched shows

MuratK wrote 8 years ago: 1

Is it possible to get only watched shows schedule for a week or 2

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Not sure that would be worth it. You can already see your watched episodes in your calender as they have been marked with a greyish background.

MuratK wrote 8 years ago: 1

Not sure that would be worth it. You can already see your watched episodes in your calender as they have been marked with a greyish background.

It is useful on android & iphone apps without using calendar

critter51 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello,

I'd like a way to just query the shows I follow through the API so I can use a script of my choosing (PHP/Python/shell script) to pull the information when next/previous episode per show was/will air.

As long as you don't export any user-info via your API you can just show the ID number from the index in your database on a users profile and then that can be used to pull the followed shows through the API with ease. This of course will force you to make any new/old profiles private by default (which they really should be impo).

This solution should be quite easy to implement as you have all the info necessary.

The alternative for me would be to keep a local list of shows I follow and just iterate through it polling your API for each one. This can of course be a solution, but that would negate any use of your already implemented function to keep track of shows you follow.

Try 30 days of free premium.