Try 30 days of free premium.

Gateway Time-out on Bulk Upload

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

I'm getting a 504 Gateway Time-out when I try to upload multiple images (across a season) at once.

It might be better doing it using AJAX so that the error can be caught and so you don't have to enter in all the data again.

I've just realised that it actually continues uploading you just won't be aware of it, which can easily cause confusion.

deleted wrote 7 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
I'm getting a 504 Gateway Time-out when I try to upload multiple images (across a season) at once.
It might be better doing it using AJAX so that the error can be caught and so you don't have to enter in all the data again.
I've just realised that it actually continues uploading you just won't be aware of it, which can easily cause confusion.

The upload a file function is currently not working to my knowledge for bulk images. The bulktool to add images for episodes for an entire season is only working with links.

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

I was using links, it just seems that it took too long for the server to process it and so it returned an error.

It seems to be okay now, it's just not obvious that it still continues trying to upload them even if a 504 error is returned to the browser.

david wrote 7 years ago: 1

Thanks for the report, I'll make sure the timeouts are properly aligned.

Try 30 days of free premium.