Try 30 days of free premium.

"Pending Verification"

LineLiar wrote 6 years ago: 1

Hello!

I've had this for the last week or so now and I'm not quite sure why it's taking this long considering the last time I had this I was almost immediately cleared (albeit with a warning). I don't think I did anything wrong since to justify me not being cleared, but if I did it'd be useful to know what!

Thanks in advance. :)

Jan wrote 6 years ago: 1

Hi LineLiar, have you checked your notifications for recent pm's?

I did! The only PM I've had was when I got warned not to include episodes without title or air date after my latest clearance 21 days ago. No PM's or notifications relevant to clearance since and I'm currently still pending verification,

david wrote 6 years ago: 1

Did you reply to that PM? Otherwise whoever sent it probably doesn't know that you've read it and would hold off on clearing your verification.

I did not reply to that PM, but I was cleared at the time and didn't do it again afterwards. The current pending verification is a different instance so I'm not sure if replying to the PM now would be of any relevance, but I suppose I could if it gets me cleared again.

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

LineLiar wrote:
I did not reply to that PM, but I was cleared at the time and didn't do it again afterwards. The current pending verification is a different instance so I'm not sure if replying to the PM now would be of any relevance, but I suppose I could if it gets me cleared again.

I will verify you now :)

Thank you! :)

Try 30 days of free premium.