Try 30 days of free premium.

Add all to calendar?

IanWelch wrote 5 years ago: 1

I'm new here so sorry if I'm missing how to do this, but ideally I would like a calendar that lists all shows that are airing each day. Then I would permanently remove the series that I am not interested in. I know that it is easy to add shows that I do like to the calendar, but it would be hard for me to think of them all off the top of my head. That and I want to be notified in some way if a brand new show comes out, so I can glance at it and decide whether to check it out.

Is there already a convenient way to set something like this up?

IanWelch wrote 5 years ago: 1

Thanks Jan. I could make something work between the countdown of all season premiers and the calendar.

Two things I'd like that could make browsing easier. First, if you could go backwards in time through the countdown. It's a nice way to see what is coming out that's new, but if I were to be off the internet for a few days I'd have to go through the schedule backwards which is doable, but not as nicely laid out.

If there's not a way to blacklist a show I'd like to request it. In essence, a show that I have no intention of ever watching (like something in Korean) could be permanently unfollowed so that it never shows up in things like the schedule, countdown, etc. But in the search it would still show up to have an opportunity to remove the blacklisting from it.

Try 30 days of free premium.