Try 30 days of free premium.

Ignore Shows while searching

zigmond wrote 4 years ago: 1

I have tried to search in the forums, but couldn't find a suggestion for this.

Is there a way to choose to ignore a show while searching for new potential shows to watch

When choosing "shows" tab

choosing the status, show type genre and so on, on the "following" option, can there be an option to "ignore" a show, so the next time I search for a new potential show to watch only shows I haven't "checked" before can be shown.

Thanks

Jan wrote 4 years ago: 1

Hey zigmond.

At the moment you can f.e. filter out shows you're already following. But it's not possible yet to select a specific show in order for it to be completely ignored.
This request has been made in the past. There is an existing pending feature you can vote on as well.

Based on how users vote it will be made sooner or later.

Thanks both.

It looks like that feature (which I just voted for) has been suggested over a year ago... I didn't think to look that far into the past, I assumed if something was "on offer" for over a year it was forgotten about by now :)

Once again, thanks both :)

Merry Christmas all... Any updates on this,

Still on Pending Features...

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 2

Unfortunately, what's being worked on isn't normally made public knowledge as it sets too many expectations.

Voting is an indication of how many people are interested in it, but there's other factors like development time required, the dev's available time, complexity, etc. that need to be taken into account.

Try 30 days of free premium.