Try 30 days of free premium.

Remove cast credit error

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Gatsu27 wrote:
Castle - Characters http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/68/castle/characters
Detective Kevin Ryan, Detective Javier Esposito and Dr. Lanie Parish they are both main e recurring Guest?

should be fixed now, someone adding them as guest cast to the first episode only, so it will appear in recurring guest stars too.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

ThomasNL wrote:
should be fixed now, someone adding them as guest cast to the first episode only, so it will appear in recurring guest stars too.

Hmm,

but it is possible that people can be in BOTH, for example if a character is a recurring guest star in season 1-4 and then becomes a main cast in season 5, so he will appear under main cast AND recurring guest cast :)

cheers
Juan

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

Hmm,
but it is possible that people can be in BOTH, for example if a character is a recurring guest star in season 1-4 and then becomes a main cast in season 5, so he will appear under main cast AND recurring guest cast :)
cheers
Juan

true, but not for a single episode :p

Tonks wrote 8 years ago: 1

Even if that were the case, Juan, the numbers of appearances as recurring and as main cast should differ... So maybe a bug has been found on top of another one ? And i checked when i read the topic, they were exactly the same.

One had 154 appearances as main cast and same as guest star. It can't be both, for example he could have recurred (not the case for Castle) for season 1 to 4 for let's say 60 episodes then added as main cast starting season 5 and the numbers should differ. 60 recurring and the rest as main cast.

Tonks wrote:
Even if that were the case, Juan, the numbers of appearances as recurring and as main cast should differ... So maybe a bug has been found on top of another one ? And i checked when i read the topic, they were exactly the same.
One had 154 appearances as main cast and same as guest star. It can't be both, for example he could have recurred (not the case for Castle) for season 1 to 4 for let's say 60 episodes then added as main cast starting season 5 and the numbers should differ. 60 recurring and the rest as main cast.

Yes I know, I was just pointing out that it can be that people are on main cast AND recurring in a long running show :)

cheers
Juan

Jordi0686 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I still have a few actors and actresses who do not belong to the Cast. ( The Show 'Bureau Raampoort' )

Would anyone be able to remove this for me from the list?

Yannick de Waal and Boy Ooteman

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers, Jordi

Jordi0686 wrote:
I still have a few actors and actresses who do not belong to the Cast. ( The Show 'Bureau Raampoort' )
Would anyone be able to remove this for me from the list?
Yannick de Waal and Boy Ooteman

Thanks in advance :)
Cheers, Jordi

Removed them :)

cheers
Juan

Jordi0686 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Would someone for me at the show ' Bluf ' actor Najib Amhali under the episode Season 1 , Episode 9 like to delete, because he plays in this episode.

Thanks in advance, best regards

Jordi0686 wrote:
Would someone for me at the show ' Bluf ' actor Najib Amhali under the episode Season 1 , Episode 9 like to delete, because he plays in this episode.
Thanks in advance, best regards

I removed him :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.