Try 30 days of free premium.

Ron, please take a look at this; I need a second opinion

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
A user wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2269/star-wars-droid-t...
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/4431/lego-star-wars
The first is a part of the second series. OR there are three separate series.
Please look into this.

For me it seems its one show with three seasons, but as you were the one added the new show thta is also listed as the third season of Lego Star Wars, I wanted to hear your opinion too.
cheers
Juan

I assume you mean me or do you mean another Ron before I respond please? I see Thomas has the new PM so do you have it as well? I found this post by accident how do you expect anyone to answer if we don't get a notification?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I assume you mean me or do you mean another Ron before I respond please? I see Thomas has the new PM so do you have it as well? I found this post by accident how do you expect anyone to answer if we don't get a notification?

Star Wars: Droid Tales - Disney XD

Lego Star Wars - Cartoon Network - I corrected this title to this - Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles

Here is what I found so far they are 2 seperate shows on 2 different Networks.

Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles (Cartoon Network, 2013)Star Wars: Droid Tales (Disney XD, 2015)aka "LEGO Star Wars Droid Tales"

2 items found

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Star Wars: Droid Tales - Disney XD

Lego Star Wars - Cartoon Network - I corrected this title to this - Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles

Here is what I found so far they are 2 seperate shows on 2 different Networks.
Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles (Cartoon Network, 2013)Star Wars: Droid Tales (Disney XD, 2015)aka "LEGO Star Wars Droid Tales"2 items found

Thank you for the info, I also looked a bit further, but every source says something different....actually no clue what to do here :(

cheers
Juan

JuanArango wrote:
Thank you for the info, I also looked a bit further, the third season needs to be removed from one show and then we should be fine :)
cheers
Juan

You are very welcome, glad I could be of assistance. If you need my assistance in the future please send me a PM?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
You are very welcome, glad I could be of assistance. If you need my assistance in the future please send me a PM?

Yes, next time I will send you a pm, but I looked deeper into it, and there seems to be no solution at hand....every source says something completely different... :(

But I went for deleting the third season on that one show.

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.