Try 30 days of free premium.

Crossing Lines Season 3 on NBC or NBC.com?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I just now see that "Crossing Lines" season 3 was recently updated to add in Season 3 airing on NBC. After looking around the Internet on many different sites as well as NBC.com I can find no proof anywhere that Season 3 will in fact air on NBC. Are you 100% positive it is on NBC or is it just airing in the U.S. on NBC's Internet site at NBC.com instead. Since I can't find anything definitive yet I assume that it is airing in the U.S. on the Internet only and if that is in fact the case then it needs to be corrected please to NBC.com so it will not show on the daily schedule erroneously please?

Lastly of all the sites I looked at to include tv.com, imdb.com, wikipedia.com, zap2it.com, tvguide.com and as a last resort futoncritic.com I find this at futoncritic which is even more proof of their imcompentancy and I just had to share this as it made me laugh and maybe you guys will find it hilarious as well? First off they claim only 10 Episodes were made for Season 1 but not 1 has aired yet? Secondly "presumably cancelled on 3/26/14 as the series was not among nbc's summer 2014 plans" - What, are you kidding me?

It also looks like there own information below contradicts itself with a broadcast history but 0 of which have aired?

ABOUT THIS SHOW

CROSSING LINES (NBC)

BROADCAST HISTORY:

6/23/13 - 8/18/13

TIME SLOT: completed airing its current season

SEASON(S): 1 (10 episodes, 0 of which have yet to air)ADDITIONAL NOTES:

presumably canceled on 3/26/14 as the series was not among nbc's summer 2014 plans

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

One more thing since it is currently showing that it airs tonight at 10 PM on NBC it is a scheduling conflict with the show that in fact really does air at 10 PM "The Player" so it would be great if it could be corrected today please?

Scheduling conflictsCrossing Lines: Dragon (22:00 @ NBC, 60 minutes)

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
One more thing since it is currently showing that it airs tonight at 10 PM on NBC it is a scheduling conflict with the show that in fact really does air at 10 PM "The Player" so it would be great if it could be corrected today please?
Scheduling conflictsCrossing Lines: Dragon (22:00 @ NBC, 60 minutes)

Good catch Ron, I moved Crossing Lines to NBC.com, the conflicts should be resolved now.

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.