Try 30 days of free premium.

Please add in the following Network to the site.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I just now found this new series "Przypadki Cezarego P." and I see that the member who added this show has indicated it airs on "TVOne" in the U.S. This is not correct as it is a Polish series and it really airs on "TV Puls" in Poland according to wikipedia.com. I was going to correct it after I added in it's missing summary and other blank information but I can't find it. Currently there are 5 Networks on the site for Poland but it is not one of them. Please add this Network to the site and then correct this show.

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Przypadki_Cezarego_P.

I do not know if the member was confused and assumed it was "TVOne" or they saw the Network they really need was not here and decided to just pick one and failed to request it be added?

Thank you very much for fixing this, Ron.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Ron, you know you can do this by yourself.

ThomasNL wrote:
Ron, you know you can do this by yourself.

I'm not sure how to add a Foreign Network is it done the same way as a U.S. Network? Besides that, someone may want to send a PM to this member and ask them what happened so maybe it won't happen again?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

exactly the same way as the US ones, just change the country and if someone wants it to be in polish, they can do it themself.

ThomasNL wrote:
exactly the same way as the US ones, just change the country and if someone wants it to be in polish, they can do it themself.

Also would it not be beneficial to the STAFF to have a thread for Networks that need to be added so members who can't do it themselves can post there request here?

david wrote:
Good catch!
I don't think we need a seperate thread for this, missing networks shouldn't happen all too often. When it happens, we can use the Edit Requests thread: http://www.tvmaze.com/threads/55/edit-requests

I thought you took the time to read every thread in every Forum but I guess I was wrong? I have seen a lot of Foreign Networks requested lately in different threads mostly Russian Federation & a couple other countries I can't remember at the moment. I'm sure Juan can tell you because I believe he is the person that has added them all?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

I have added the network and switched the show to it :)

cheers
Juan

JuanArango wrote:
I have added the network and switched the show to it :)
cheers
Juan

Thank you very much. I was going to get around to it when I find some extra time but I have been adding active shows not yet on the site that all have New episodes airing tonight (too many but I'm not complaining).

Try 30 days of free premium.