Try 30 days of free premium.

New Crew Data to Add

drosso46561 wrote 3 years ago: 1

I would like to know if some new Crew data names can be added into the choices. Working on all the information with Jeopardy, I am running into some crew member jobs that have no specific option in the list to choose from. Some of them are as follows...

Senior Clearance and Licensing Coordinator

Clearance and Licensing Coordinator

Clearance Coordinator

Senior Contestant Coordinator

Contestant Coordinator

Travel Coordinator  (travel and transport being different types of jobs)

Production Coordinator

Office Coordinator

I am wondering if just "Coordinator" can be added to the Choices list for crew members. This would help limit the list and still allow the data to be added. 

Also have the same issue with the following..

.Special Projects Manager

Promotions Manager

Game Material Manager

For this type of Crew Members, just "Manager" would allow a wide field of additions without more name clutter and still describe the job.

drosso46561 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@drosso46561 wrote:
I would like to know if some new Crew data names can be added into the choices. Working on all the information with Jeopardy, I am running into some crew member jobs that have no specific option in the list to choose from. Some of them are as follows...

Senior Clearance and Licensing Coordinator

Clearance and Licensing Coordinator

Clearance Coordinator

Senior Contestant Coordinator

Contestant Coordinator

Travel Coordinator  (travel and transport being different types of jobs)

Production Coordinator

Office Coordinator

I am wondering if just "Coordinator" can be added to the Choices list for crew members. This would help limit the list and still allow the data to be added. 

Also have the same issue with the following..

.Special Projects Manager

Promotions Manager

Game Material Manager

For this type of Crew Members, just "Manager" would allow a wide field of additions without more name clutter and still describe the job.

Not sure if this should have been posted in the edit thread or not.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@drosso46561 wrote:
Not sure if this should have been posted in the edit thread or not.

If I recall it correctly TPTB did not want to add  more roles to the list, but I might be wrong @david @Jan  :)

Try 30 days of free premium.