Try 30 days of free premium.

test

jt4703 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I am unable to make new threads in the bugs area but it worked in this area. I have an issue with getting logged out every day. I have clicked the checkmark to remember me and I am not closing the browser or even the tab. I have cookies on and kept until they expire so is the expiration date that short? I do not want log in daily. I would like to remain logged in until such time I choose to log out. Thanks

ps excuse the title of my thread but as I tried a couple times in bugs and it said there was an error and to notify someone (couldn't find a way to notify just staff) I didn't expect it to let me make one in this area of the forum.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

I noticed an error in the logs regarding creating a forum thread. It's under review, our apologies and let me know if it happens again.

The logging out thing is weird, I've never heard anyone about this before. Anyone else have this problem?

jt4703 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I didn't needed to log in tonight but I don't remember if I did this morning. I'll message again if I have more difficulties. Thanks for responding!

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Ok, good! The error with creating new threads is definitely fixed, so please open up a new report in Bugs if you ever have problems again.

Try 30 days of free premium.