Try 30 days of free premium.

My Top 10 Most Despised Animated Protagonist of All Time

Tommypezmaster wrote 2 years ago: 1

And now, for the real deal.

10 - Eric Needles (Sidekick)
It’s very obvious why Eric is on the list, Eric is just a terrible kid hero as he didn’t show any support for his own friends and doesn’t apologize. It’s easy why Eric sucks as a character and a protagonist so let’s just move on to the next lot. 

9 - Megamind (Megamind)
While some WIll Ferrell leads was troublesome he was at least charming to watch, but this Ferrell is the opposite of his other roles; he’s a complete lunatic. He does horrid stuff, creates a massive mess and shows no remorse for it or even apologies for his action. I’m just thankful that Dreamworks would never do a movie this stupid later on.  

8 - Bessie Higgenbottom (The Mighty B)
I think it’s safe to say that Bessie is my LF female character of all time and her actions speak for herself. Bessie gets bullied at school and would create massive damage in town & abuse the only people who were nice to her. But Bessie shows no remorse for her actions. This is a character that children should not look up to. 

7 - Igor (Igor)
If it was bad that his design is terrible, his personality is even worse. Igor wants to become a somebody and he does it in the worse way possible. His best friend Scamper says your better off being nothing special yet he kills his boss so he can enter a science fair. This proves that Igor is the Bessie Higgenbottom Of MGM. 

6 - Flint Lockwood and Sam Sparks (The Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs TV Seris)
Now this has to be one the worst reboot versions I have ever seen. Flint is more of an self-entitled, obnoxious and arrogant hero, Sam is nothing but an idiotic adult girl who makes Leni Loud & Sid The Sloth look like Albert Einstein, Sam is also dull as dishwater and Both of them together are utterly stupid and insufferable idiots who cause tons of childish stunts, and do horrible yet childish stunts that are bad and infuriating to witness. These are characters children should never look up to as role models. 

5 - Rudy Tabootie (Chalkzone)
I use to love watching ChalkZone, but now the show has become so unwatchable particularly with nearly all the characters being turned into hateful jerks and Rudy takes it to a new low. Rudy is an idiotic, selfish, cruel, heartless and outright evil character; he’s a hateable villain. Rudy has committed so many selfish acts: fails school, abuse to his family (especially towards his parents), attacks his friends, traumatise school teachers, animal cruelty, terrorism, vandalism and he shows no remorse for his actions! “This guy deserves to be in jail!” - PhantomStrider. Rudy is a character who damages the franchise, just with his existence. It’s just a surprise that Teen Titans Go’s Rudy (Robin) is more likable than the real one.

4 - Bud Buckwald (Bordertown)
You lot knew Bud was going to be on the list and he deserves to be on the list for justifiable reasons. Bud is just a hateful jerk with no redeemable qualities; he creates trouble around the town, treats Ernesto and his family horribly and even poked fun at a Coach who abuses his students(that’s not funny!). The reason he does this is because his boss won't stop bullying him, I would have understand Bud's actions if the show didn’t waste time trying to be funny. I would call this Carlos Alazraquir’s worse worst animated project he worked on but unfortunately, there’s two one more that I hate more so let’s press on. 

3 - Scaredy Squirrel (Scaredy Squirrel 2011)
I didn't mind the books, at least they teach kids something. But this version of Scaredy is a downright psychopath. Scaredy is a control freak who abuses the only person who was nice to him to pull scams because he wants respect as well as ditching work because his boss hates him! What. The. Heck?! Do yourself a favour and just watch the The Loud House instead of this horrible nightmare.  

2 - Reggie (Free Birds)
There are characters that can be entertaining with their idiocy, but Reggie is the opposite. Reggie is trying to impress a girl turkey by lying about being the greatest hero and all of this makes it complete cringe and unpleasant to watch; from Reggie’s actions of the silly deeds to Gordon’s horrendous actions that is far too disgusting for me to even tell you what he’s done it’s best to watch RebelTaxi’s review of this trainwreck. 

And I know what everyone’s wondering, who can possibly top Reggie as my most despised animated hero character of all time? Well, there’s one character I hate more than Reggie and everyone else I’ve listed on this top 10 list, who is it? Let’s find out.

1 - Cat (CatDog)
Oh. I’m lost for words with this character. This has to be Carlos Alazraqui’s worst animated project he did in his entire life, worse than Free Birds, Squirrel Boy, Bordertown and House of Mouse. The character is just horrendous. Cat gets punished for having Dog chase paperboys and is forced to replace him and goes after the tips. Not to mention he sabotage a friend's invention so he win a trophy, pretends to be a seeing-eye dog show he can have his riches. And years later, destroys an ice rink just to win a game of hockey and the rest of the show is basically Cat being annoying to everyone yet friends still like him even though he has done nothing to earn respect from them. Cat is just outright terrible as a ‘hero’ and that is why Cat is without a doubt my most despised animated protagonist of all time.  

Try 30 days of free premium.