Try 30 days of free premium.

Shows in Syndication

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I noticed that there currently isn't very many shows in Syndication that are currently running. I want to begin adding some of those type shows slowing but I have a question before I begin if you do not mind? If 2 or more different shows all in syndication air at the exact same time can the schedule handle that and if so how or will they be in conflict with each other? I don't currently have names of any shows that fall into this category but if & when I do I wanted to know if it was even worth my time to add in more than 1 show with the same airtime?

Here is a small list of actively running Talk shows airing only in Syndication with the (Year it began) some we have already here and some not here yet:

Talk showsThe Dr. Oz Show (2009) Dr. Phil (2002) The Doctors (2008) The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2003) The Jerry Springer Show (1991) Live with Kelly and Michael (1988) Maury (1991) The Meredith Vieira Show (2014) Rachael Ray (2006) The Real (2014) Steve Harvey (2012) The Steve Wilkos Show (2007) The Wendy Williams Show (2009) - I just added this one to the site a few hours ago

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I noticed that there currently isn't very many shows in Syndication that are currently running. I want to begin adding some of those type shows slowing but I have a question before I begin if you do not mind? If 2 or more different shows all in syndication air at the exact same time can the schedule handle that and if so how or will they be in conflict with each other? I don't currently have names of any shows that fall into this category but if & when I do I wanted to know if it was even worth my time to add in more than 1 show with the same airtime?
Here is a small list of actively running Talk shows airing only in Syndication with the (Year it began) some we have already here and some not here yet:
Talk showsThe Dr. Oz Show (2009) Dr. Phil (2002) The Doctors (2008) The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2003) The Jerry Springer Show (1991) Live with Kelly and Michael (1988) Maury (1991) The Meredith Vieira Show (2014) Rachael Ray (2006) The Real (2014) Steve Harvey (2012) The Steve Wilkos Show (2007) The Wendy Williams Show (2009) - I just added this one to the site a few hours ago

I think the schedule does not show syndicated shows, not 100& sure tho.

cheers
Juan

I just now added in "The Real" to the site.

JuanArango wrote:
I think the schedule does not show syndicated shows, not 100& sure tho.
cheers
Juan

Syndicated shows do show up on the daily schedule:

18:00 Celebrity Name Game / 19:00 Wheel of Fortune / 19:30 Jeopardy!

Since you failed to respond on what might happen with 2 syndicated shows in the same time slot (of course that's nothing new) I will begin to add them and you can worry about the outcome yourself later on!

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Yep, if there are multiple syndicated shows airing at the same time, it won't be possible to list them on the schedule. You'll still be able to use the episode list, watch list, calendar, etc; so feel free to add them and we'll see later if there's anything to be changed.

Try 30 days of free premium.