Try 30 days of free premium.

Separating Ultraman into each different title

Stoke wrote 2 years ago: 1

Hello,

As we can see in Ultraman | TVmaze, every individual Ultraman merged into one title. However, Ultraman is different from Ultra Q or Ultraseven etc. They do, are part of Ultraman universe but they are not a one show. Thus, Ultraman is not a 33 Seasons long live TV show, it's a TV show with 39 episodes  and have a huge different from other Ultraman shows, such as Ultra Q or Ultraseven etc.

It is advisable to separate Ultraman into each different title like IMDB or TMDB does.

Thank you.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Stoke wrote:
Hello,

As we can see in Ultraman | TVmaze, every individual Ultraman merged into one title. However, Ultraman is different from Ultra Q or Ultraseven etc. They do, are part of Ultraman universe but they are not a one show. Thus, Ultraman is not a 33 Seasons long live TV show, it's a TV show with 39 episodes  and have a huge different from other Ultraman shows, such as Ultra Q or Ultraseven etc.

It is advisable to separate Ultraman into each different title like IMDB or TMDB does.

Thank you.

How are official sources list it, the Japanese official webpage?

@JuanArango wrote:
Well, I cannot read a thing there :) 

Emmm... This is the Ultramanwiki(Ultraman | Ultraman Wiki | Fandom), which says that Ultraman (ウルトラマン Urutoraman) is a Japanese tokusatsu television series that first aired in 1966 and is a follow-up to the television series Ultra Q, though not technically a sequel or spin-off. The show was was broadcast on Tokyo Broadcasting System from July 17, 1966 to April 9, 1967, with a total of 39 episodes.

Like I said, Ultraman is not a sequel and they are all individual.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Stoke wrote:
Emmm... This is the Ultramanwiki(Ultraman | Ultraman Wiki | Fandom), which says that Ultraman (ウルトラマン Urutoraman) is a Japanese tokusatsu television series that first aired in 1966 and is a follow-up to the television series Ultra Q, though not technically a sequel or spin-off. The show was was broadcast on Tokyo Broadcasting System from July 17, 1966 to April 9, 1967, with a total of 39 episodes.

Like I said, Ultraman is not a sequel and they are all individual.

We will discuss this within staff, this would be a huge undertaking and an Ultraman wiki is not official.

@JuanArango wrote:
We will discuss this within staff, this would be a huge undertaking and an Ultraman wiki is not official.

It really would take a huge efforts.However, from that Japanese official webpage, I have to say that Ultraman Wiki is correct. You can translate that Japanese page into English via your browser' translator and you will know it.

Thanks for your replay. 

@Stoke wrote:
It really would take a huge efforts.However, from that Japanese official webpage, I have to say that Ultraman Wiki is correct. You can translate that Japanese page into English via your browser' translator and you will know it.

Thanks for your replay. 

And this is the Tsuburaya's English webpage, you can see that in Utraman's page Ultraman | ULTRAMAN | Tsuburaya Productions Co., Ltd | ULTRAMAN | Tsuburaya Productions Co., Ltd (tsuburaya-prod.co.jp), the Related Series is Ultraman . However, in Ultraseven's page Ultraseven | ULTRAMAN | Tsuburaya Productions Co., Ltd | ULTRAMAN | Tsuburaya Productions Co., Ltd (tsuburaya-prod.co.jp),the Related Series is Ultraseven not Ultraman.

Try 30 days of free premium.