Try 30 days of free premium.

Show Notes suggestion

drosso46561 wrote 2 years ago: 3

I have a suggestion for the new Notes feature for shows episodes. The Topic "Filming Location" should be added to the choices as this is a subject that could be of interest to a lot of users of Tv Maze.

Example of this would be..

Stephen Kings "Rose Red"

Filming Location:

The mini-series was filmed at the "Thornewood  Castle" located in Tacoma, Washington. The castle had become rundown, allowing the location to be chosen as the prefect place to film the Stephen King story 'Rose Red'. The castle has since been renovated and turned into a Bed and Breakfast and open to the public.

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

I think this would make more sense at show level rather then episode if it was to be implemented. Some episodes would continuosly be filmed at the same location. Plus I guess we would need the location to be a 100% verified we don't want to start speculating. 

Personally id be against this at episode level. 

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
I think this would make more sense at show level rather then episode if it was to be implemented. Some episodes would continuosly be filmed at the same location. Plus I guess we would need the location to be a 100% verified we don't want to start speculating. 

Personally id be against this at episode level. 

+1 , this will be too hard to verify.

drosso46561 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
+1 , this will be too hard to verify.

I agree on the show level. How would something like this be verified? 

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@drosso46561 wrote:
I agree on the show level. How would something like this be verified? 

I seriously got no clue, I have seen in some end credits stuff like "filmed in Toronto".

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

Well also the question would be were on the show level, we would also have to factor in if shows switch locations, if a show includes the information of where its filmed, if scene 1-10 are shot in one location and scene 11-12 somewhere else etc. I dont see it been feasable to add without it causing more issues then it is worth. 

Try 30 days of free premium.