Try 30 days of free premium.

Sort by show status on the show status page

Karmy wrote 2 years ago: 1

So, the page shows the status for each one, but I'd like to see the ones that have the same status grouped together as well. The sorting options don't allow that at the moment, as they focus on dates or titles and not the status itself

Cecile wrote 2 years ago: 1

Not sure of a situation where it could be needed but it would be easy to set in place.

In the meantime, you can filter your following shows by status in the Shows page

Karmy wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Cecile wrote:
Not sure of a situation where it could be needed but it would be easy to set in place.

In the meantime, you can filter your following shows by status in the Shows page

Thank you, and well, I mostly wait to watch shows after they have ended, so it would be nice to group all the ones that have ended together for easier viewing, and the status page shows when the last episode aired, while the shows page doesn't, also it is endless scroll, while the shows page I. And overall it just seems counterintuitive to not be able to sort by status in a page that is dedicated to showing the status, but yeah, thanks for the consideration of the feature! 

Try 30 days of free premium.