Try 30 days of free premium.

[banned again]

cavediem wrote 2 years ago: 1
@tnt, i don't know how to answer in the talk board to your reproach about my edit of "Beforeigners" airdates: my source was thetvdb.com, i tried to rectify, but you know... too late, already banned. again.

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

All you would have to do is reply to the post. However tnt has raised a valid point here and tvdb is not an official source that we should be using either. Please read the data policies 

https://www.tvmaze.com/faqs/9/data-policies 

And once you've read them we can look at your access again. 

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@tnt, i don't know how to answer in the talk board to your reproach about my edit of "Beforeigners" airdates: my source was thetvdb.com, i tried to rectify, but you know... too late, already banned. again.

yes, please confirm that you read and understood them, then we unban you of course.

@TomSouthwell, i *can't* reply to the post: no reply button, nothing to click on :-) @JuanArango, i'll read them, now it's supper time.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell, i *can't* reply to the post: no reply button, nothing to click on :-) @JuanArango, i'll read them, now it's supper time.

sure thing, just let us know when you are done :)

done. the spoo... thetvdb doesn't exist :-)

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

done. the spoo... thetvdb doesn't exist :-)

You should be able to edit again now 

david wrote 2 years ago: 4

FYI: what happened here is that your account lost the right to write on talk pages after it was temporarily banned from editing. I see that's a bit of a catch 22 though, so I changed the access control so that this won't happen again. Thanks for the report! :) 

Try 30 days of free premium.