Try 30 days of free premium.

The UnXplained on History - Season 3 or 4?

Irish316 wrote 2 years ago: 1

New episodes of The UnXplained premiered April 1 on History. There has been some confusion on here if they are season 3 or season 4 episodes. According to History itself, these are new season 4 episodes even though season 3 was only at 7 episodes. I emailed A&E Networks last week to get clarification and they were not very helpful. I've seen different parts of the web list these as continuations of season 3 and others as season 4. I think for now we should go with season 4 unless History specifically changes the season which has happened in the past. Thought from those who follow this show?

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Irish316 wrote:
New episodes of The UnXplained premiered April 1 on History. There has been some confusion on here if they are season 3 or season 4 episodes. According to History itself, these are new season 4 episodes even though season 3 was only at 7 episodes. I emailed A&E Networks last week to get clarification and they were not very helpful. I've seen different parts of the web list these as continuations of season 3 and others as season 4. I think for now we should go with season 4 unless History specifically changes the season which has happened in the past. Thought from those who follow this show?

If the only official thing we got is their own official page we should follow it :)

Try 30 days of free premium.