Try 30 days of free premium.

Taronga: Who's Who in the Zoo issue

Jinxy1961 wrote a year ago: 1

I received an alert that this show was being deleted from the forum. My question is why? I've searched many areas like Wiki, news release networks for the shows in AU and including the production site for this show and no where does it say this show was cancelled. I received the alert from JuanArango.

Could someone please clarify where they found the information that show was canceled as I watch this series. Otherwise I don't  understand why it would be removed from TVmaze.

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@Jinxy1961 wrote:
I received an alert that this show was being deleted from the forum. My question is why? I've searched many areas like Wiki, news release networks for the shows in AU and including the production site for this show and no where does it say this show was cancelled. I received the alert from JuanArango.

Could someone please clarify where they found the information that show was canceled as I watch this series. Otherwise I don't  understand why it would be removed from TVmaze.

We realised internationally the show airs under different names. However in this instance an AKA hasn't been added (I will do it now and also add the alternate dates in for Aus/NZ broadcasts) 

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/46494/secrets-of-the-zoo-down-under

@TomSouthwell wrote:
All info is now moved over 

Thank you for not only the clarification but the work in getting it moved. It is appreciated!!

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@Jinxy1961 wrote:
What do you mean spam?

There was a spammer in this thread, I deleted it already :)

Ahhhhh.... ok I thought I was going blind and just not seeing it... LOL

Try 30 days of free premium.