Try 30 days of free premium.

American Pickers Item List

JarodOnil wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello,

I'm searching the web for a list of all items bought by American Pickers with their prices. Since they always show that information after they buy something (cost/profit) I was wondering if someone ever went to the trouble of creating some type of data-base with such info.

I'm actually only interested in checking the prices of a single item but can't remember which ep I saw that in... being 74 eps so far.

If anything, they should at least have a list for the most rare and/or curious items that they ever bought.

Any help would be appreciated.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JarodOnil wrote:
Hello,
I'm searching the web for a list of all items bought buy American Pickers with their prices. Since they always show that information after they buy something (cost/profit) I was wondering if someone ever went to the trouble of creating some type of data-base with such info.
I'm actually only interested in checking the prices of a single item but can't remember which ep I saw that in... being 74 eps so far.
If anything, they should at least have a list for the most rare and/or curious items that they ever bought.
Any help would be appreciated.

As I am not familiar with that show, i cannot say much about this. Jaguardog might be more familiar with it.

But the first place i would look is the official website of the show, if they do not list it, it will be hard to find I guess.

cheers
Juan

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
As I am not familiar with that show, i cannot say much about this. Jaguardog might be more familiar with it.
But the first place i would look is the official website of the show, if they do not list it, it will be hard to find I guess.
cheers
Juan

Sorry Juan I am familiar with the show but I have no clue about items they have purchased? The only suggestion I has is try Googling different words or phrases?

Try 30 days of free premium.