Try 30 days of free premium.

Bali 2002

BazzaG wrote a year ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/63471/bali-2002

Displays:

This is a new TV series that dropped/released "overnight" on Stan in AU. All episodes are now available to stream.

I made number of changes, such as, episode names, pics, etc. including changing the Season 1 info ... Episode count, Year & Month.

All looks OK to me so I have no idea why is says: "returning September 2022", but I guess I made a mistake somewhere. This is a limited series so given that all episodes are now available the "Status" probably should be "Ended".

Thanks

momijigari wrote a year ago: 1

Timezones?

In large parts of the world it is still Sep 25 (or has barely started to be) so it¨ll probably fix itself by tomorrow......

gazza911 wrote a year ago: 1

It is because of the following from data policies:

"episodes that start airing at or after midnight but before 5:00 are considered part of the previous day."

So as it was entered 25th, that actually means it was going to be in around 5 hours from now.

BazzaG wrote a year ago: 2

OK, Thanks. Not sure I understand the logic of that policy though ... the broadcast date is the broadcast date, whether the broadcast starts at at midnight or 11:30pm.

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@BazzaG wrote:
OK, Thanks. Not sure I understand the logic of that policy though ... the broadcast date is the broadcast date, whether the broadcast starts at at midnight or 11:30pm.

We follow the same logic as any other Tv listings magazine or website does. No other site has the day starting at midnight. 

Try 30 days of free premium.