Try 30 days of free premium.

Should I add all episodes for a certain country or just the exceptions?

MichaelDeBoey wrote a year ago: 1

As you can see on Wikipedia, the episodes of LEGO Masters (Benelux) aren't always airing on the same time.

- S01 did air in both Netherlands + Belgium
- S02 started with 4 episodes airing a week earlier in Belgium
- S03 currently has Netherlands airing a week earlier than Belgium

I made sure the season is linked to the correct country of where the episodes aired first (if the same time, the production company's country has preference) & I entered alternative listings for these episodes that didn't air on the same period as they did on the main channel.

Now when looking at these alternative lists, you only see 4 episodes for S02 in Netherlands.
https://www.tvmaze.com/alternatelists/1190/lego-masters-netherlands-country-premiere 
I think this can cause confusion about the fact if the rest of the episodes are aired in the Netherlands or not.
It can also cause confusion about the fact if the other seasons are aired in the Netherlands or not (when looking at this alternative list past).

Should I add all other episodes as well?
If so, only for the season that was different?
Or also for all other seasons?

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 2

@MichaelDeBoey wrote:
As you can see on Wikipedia, the episodes of LEGO Masters (Benelux) aren't always airing on the same time.

- S01 did air in both Netherlands + Belgium
- S02 started with 4 episodes airing a week earlier in Belgium
- S03 currently has Netherlands airing a week earlier than Belgium

I made sure the season is linked to the correct country of where the episodes aired first (if the same time, the production company's country has preference) & I entered alternative listings for these episodes that didn't air on the same period as they did on the main channel.

Now when looking at these alternative lists, you only see 4 episodes for S02 in Netherlands.
https://www.tvmaze.com/alternatelists/1190/lego-masters-netherlands-country-premiere 
I think this can cause confusion about the fact if the rest of the episodes are aired in the Netherlands or not.
It can also cause confusion about the fact if the other seasons are aired in the Netherlands or not (when looking at this alternative list past).

Should I add all other episodes as well?
If so, only for the season that was different?
Or also for all other seasons?

You should add all other episodes as well, only for the season that was different.

Try 30 days of free premium.