Try 30 days of free premium.

'Dancing with the Stars' cast images

Magitroopa wrote a year ago: 1

Looking for help on what should be done here...

Today, new images have been added on/changed for the cast of the current season's competitors of Dancing with the Stars. However, the new images include the celebrities' pro partners as well as themself.

For example, Wayne Brady:

Original image I had uploaded- https://www.tvmaze.com/images/1048889/wayne-brady-image-1048889

New image (including pro Witney Carson)- https://www.tvmaze.com/images/1050359/wayne-brady-image-1050359

I would think that the images should be that of just that one person. Not sure why the professionals haven't (or have barely) been added through the seasons here, but I would think they should be added separately with an image of just themselves. Anything that should be done here or any thoughts in general?

TL;DR- I don't think a character listing of one specific person should also include any additional people within their image and those additional people should be added separately.

For what appears to be a correct season example, see this episode of season 22, where each celebrity/professional dancer is added as separate characters with an image of just that specific person- not an image of the celebrity/pro couple together in the same image. I'm thinking that's what should be done... if so, can anyone delete the new images added onto the season 31 characters?

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
For what appears to be a correct season example, see this episode of season 22, where each celebrity/professional dancer is added as separate characters with an image of just that specific person- not an image of the celebrity/pro couple together in the same image. I'm thinking that's what should be done... if so, can anyone delete the new images added onto the season 31 characters?

of course you are correct, each person should be added separately, deleting them now :)

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1
Try 30 days of free premium.