Try 30 days of free premium.

'A Loud House Christmas' cast help

Magitroopa wrote a year ago: 1

What should be done regarding the cast for A Loud House Christmas? Some of the primary characters/actors in the November 2021 special reprise their roles in the main series that began earlier this month, The Really Loud House- such as Wolfgang Schaeffer, Jahzir Bruno, Brian Stepanek, etc.

Some of the cast members are changed between the special and main series, such as Rita Loud (Muretta Moss in the Christmas special, Jolie Jenkins in the main series). There are also other cast members in the Christmas special that aren't really primary characters, such as Mall Santa, Bill Delivery Driver, etc.

I would think characters like them would be better off being under something like 'guest star' or 'co-star', however, I added them under the main cast as the cast for the Christmas special just lists everyone under 'Cast'. The current/main series actually has starring/guest stars/co-star labels.

Is there anything in the cast that should be changed? Or is this all good/correct? Trying to get this to be as accurate as possible... any help would be appreciated.

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 2

@Magitroopa wrote:
What should be done regarding the cast for A Loud House Christmas? Some of the primary characters/actors in the November 2021 special reprise their roles in the main series that began earlier this month, The Really Loud House- such as Wolfgang Schaeffer, Jahzir Bruno, Brian Stepanek, etc.

Some of the cast members are changed between the special and main series, such as Rita Loud (Muretta Moss in the Christmas special, Jolie Jenkins in the main series). There are also other cast members in the Christmas special that aren't really primary characters, such as Mall Santa, Bill Delivery Driver, etc.

I would think characters like them would be better off being under something like 'guest star' or 'co-star', however, I added them under the main cast as the cast for the Christmas special just lists everyone under 'Cast'. The current/main series actually has starring/guest stars/co-star labels.

Is there anything in the cast that should be changed? Or is this all good/correct? Trying to get this to be as accurate as possible... any help would be appreciated.

You follow the exact on screen credits as always. Even if this means you have stars for one episode, that's the policy so that's what we follow 

Try 30 days of free premium.