Romeo53 wrote a year ago: 1

@tash845 wrote:
@theprisoner, he’ll be delighted.

And of coarse Gedmen loves his cheese

gedmen wrote a year ago: 1

@tash845 wrote:
@theprisoner, he’ll be delighted.

gedmen wrote a year ago: 2

I love a good breeze, or even the odd sneeze, but the one thing I could never tolerate, you know that it's cheese.

tash845 wrote a year ago: 1

@gedmen wrote:
I love a good breeze, or even the odd sneeze, but the one thing I could never tolerate, you know that it's cheese.

lol 

How is that big freeze anyway tash, has it moved on?

@gedmen wrote:
How is that big freeze anyway tash, has it moved on?

nope, and it’s quite chilly here in n.y. 32 degrees, bit of snow flakes earlier and expecting some later. we have been watching premier league soccer today, Everton is a disaster. oy.

@tash845 wrote:
nope, and it’s quite chilly here in n.y. 32 degrees, bit of snow flakes earlier and expecting some later. we have been watching premier league soccer today, Everton is a disaster. oy.

AS much as that pleases me, I won't gloat, my team Liverpool have been equally poor of late :(

Agreed ged, they’re also not playing well, 9th place. 

@theprisoner6 

Have you watched Three Pines, 8 episodes it’s on Amazon Prime. Interesting, well written, good acting. 

theprisoner6 wrote a year ago: 1

@tash845 wrote:

Sorry I never answered this - no, I haven't as we don't have any additional services.

Any chance of you opening the Kitchen back up?

@theprisoner6 wrote:
Sorry I never answered this - no, I haven't as we don't have any additional services.

Any chance of you opening the Kitchen back up?

@theprisoner6  ged, sending you an email. 

James_Gabriel_Loppie wrote a year ago: -2

I've Got An Ultimately Huge Checklist Of All TV Shows Around The World, Feel Free To Look Them Up, Then Upload/Download ASAP FYI
Here's My List: https://www.deviantart.com/sidabathetoonlord/journal/List-of-VG-TVS-and-Movie-Characters-in-Toon-World-860722494

natuerqueen wrote a year ago: 1

Hi im shareTv refugee. Where do i find tv shows on a break?

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 2

@natuerqueen wrote:
Hi im shareTv refugee. Where do i find tv shows on a break?

Hy there, we do not have a status for shows on break. We have "Running, Ended, In Devlopment, To be Determined.

Try 30 days of free premium.