Try 30 days of free premium.

Missed/Recent Episodes List

sknutes wrote a year ago: 1
Is there a simple way to see what episodes of shows you have watched, rated, and which you haven't? I loved Share TV's missed episodes and recent episodes list, very straight forward and easy to use.

Aidan wrote a year ago: 2

I guess everyone do this a little differently, but here's what works for me.  Hopefully someone else will chime in with easier ways of doing this :)

For episodes I haven't watched yet I use the watchlist. It can get overgrown really quick so I also use the calendar (monthly and set to my shows only), for the super recent things. It's also nice because episodes I've marked as watched have a different background and you can see what's coming the next few days.

For episodes you have already marked as watched you can find a list on your stats page.

Thanks!  I've worked through it and have found my way.  

natuerqueen wrote a year ago: 1

Is there a simple way to see what episodes of shows you have watched, rated, and which you haven't? I loved Share TV's missed episodes and recent episodes list, very straight forward and easy to use.

I inquired about this as well. I really loved that to about shared tv. Im not seeing this important info here at all.

@natuerqueen wrote:
I inquired about this as well. I really loved that to about shared tv. Im not seeing this important info here at all.

it's in the account settings area, under watch list.  It's actually nice as it's longer term, so if you get distracted for a few months, then you can go back and see what you missed.  It's not a simple list, like Sharetv was, but it is still useful and has it's own benefits.  

Calendar shows the timing of everything coming in future and in past.  Watchlist gives you the chance to mark what you saw as "watched" . . . . so when you miss something you see it.

Good luck!!

Try 30 days of free premium.