Try 30 days of free premium.

Truth Be Told - wrong S01 episode names

Nikquest wrote a year ago: 2

@RoseRed wrote:
Corrected

In vain. The episode titles were correct as each episode had its own title, which was different from the titles on the site. I then drew attention to this, and tnt changed all the names and added evidence to the galleries. You can see for yourself: pictures in the gallery of each episode with the correct names.

It is strange that over the past two years nothing has changed on the official website ...

It is necessary to return it as it was and make a wiki note so that this does not happen again.

RoseRed wrote a year ago: 2

@Nikquest wrote:
In vain. The episode titles were correct as each episode had its own title, which was different from the titles on the site. I then drew attention to this, and tnt changed all the names and added evidence to the galleries. You can see for yourself: pictures in the gallery of each episode with the correct names.

It is strange that over the past two years nothing has changed on the official website ...

It is necessary to return it as it was and make a wiki note so that this does not happen again.

Thanks, Nikquest!

RoseRed wrote a year ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:

I couldn't figure out why that happened originally seeing as it was TNT that changed it. I should have, especially since you did that with Ludik which I actually sent you a message to thank you.

Try 30 days of free premium.