Try 30 days of free premium.

How I Met Your Father eps 205 and 206

tunefind_monitoring wrote a year ago: 1

These episodes aired out of order. I changed the ep titles, descriptions, and main photos, but the cast appearances must be swapped. To be clear, the 5th episode of Season 2 aired on Feb. 21st, 2023, and is titled Universal Therapy. The 6th episode of Season 2 aired on Feb 28th, 2023, and is titled Ride or Die. 

CosmicHowl wrote a year ago: 1

@tunefind_monitoring wrote:
These episodes aired out of order. I changed the ep titles, descriptions, and main photos, but the cast appearances must be swapped. To be clear, the 5th episode of Season 2 aired on Feb. 21st, 2023, and is titled Universal Therapy. The 6th episode of Season 2 aired on Feb 28th, 2023, and is titled Ride or Die. 

Episode 5 and 6 have been swapped. I reversed your edits as it is easier to change the episode airdates than every episode detail. Also the images you added were too small (below 720p) so they needed to be deleted. 

Please use the Edit Requests forum for any small changes like this in future :)

CosmicHowl wrote a year ago: 1

@tunefind_monitoring Maybe you meant the production codes for these episodes had been swapped (which we don't track), but another user has said the date changes you asked for were wrong for these episodes. 

I've confirmed the airdates via Futon, Hulu/Hulu Press and HIMYF socials as:

21st February (#205) Ride or Die
28th February (#206) Universal Therapy

So the episodes have been changed back.

NathanDrake83 wrote a year ago: 1

By the way I watch ALL the episodes I make entries for, I think I would have noticed if some characters weren't in the episode or if the title didn't match. Maybe if you watched them too you'd have realized everything was correct. And maybe, before considering stupid someone who's been around this site for 8 years, has made 34588 edits and is a Trusted Contributor, it could be considerate to double check your sources and ask confirmation. Maybe.

Try 30 days of free premium.