Try 30 days of free premium.

lost password

San_Iker wrote a year ago: 1

I lost the password from the old account and there is no way to restore it. Is it possible to delete an old account?

david wrote a year ago: 1

@San_Iker wrote:
I lost the password from the old account and there is no way to restore it. Is it possible to delete an old account?

Hrm. Do you not have access to the email address for that account anymore either?

@david wrote:
Hrm. Do you not have access to the email address for that account anymore either?

No, I haven't. The mail agent changed my password for my security and now I don't have access to the mailbox. support didn't help

david wrote a year ago: 2

@San_Iker wrote:
No, I haven't. The mail agent changed my password for my security and now I don't have access to the mailbox. support didn't help

That sucks! But if you don't have access to the old account's email address, didn't link any social networks, etc it's going to be very hard for us to verify that you are in fact the same person. Why would you like the old account to be deleted, instead of just letting it sit dormant?

@david wrote:
That sucks! But if you don't have access to the old account's email address, didn't link any social networks, etc it's going to be very hard for us to verify that you are in fact the same person. Why would you like the old account to be deleted, instead of just letting it sit dormant?

Well, then the topic can be closed. The old account was not even six months old, so it's not a big loss. Thanks for help:)

Try 30 days of free premium.