Try 30 days of free premium.

Get Network Information

jmondragon wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thanks for the great API. I have to agree with others that this is one of the easiest API's to use.

I can't seem to find out how to get additional network information from the API however. I've looked through the API documentation and done a couple of searches through the forums, but didn't see an answer.

When I search for shows, some of the network information is included (id, name and country), but given that ID, I don't see any endpoints to get the network details (specifically my goal is to load the network image). I also tried the embed=network option, but that doesn't seem to be a valid embed.

Thank you,

Josh

srob650 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I don't think the network images are a part of the API currently, David can probably answer whether it's able to be easily added.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thank you!

Indeed, additional network info currently isn't available in the API. Never added it because there isn't much interesting to report about them, but I can understand a network image might be nice to have. Will keep it in mind!

jmondragon wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thank you. I look forward to it.

Mamareza wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi, I'm trying to get a Network schedule, is it possible?

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Nope, currently just on a country level.

MichaelDeBoey wrote 8 years ago: 1

Mamareza wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to get a Network schedule, is it possible?

I think this can only be a nice feature if you show prime time (like you now see in the schedule), because otherwise you'll have a lot of empty spots (replays for instance), but I'd vote for it definitely! :-)

Try 30 days of free premium.