Try 30 days of free premium.

Please look at the Edit log next time?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Be Aware as you have told me now I am telling you!

I removed the airdates on the 2 newest episodes of this show yesterday for a reason "50/50" for tonight and next week. Why did you add them back in again? They were originally scheduled to air but now they are not on the schedule at travel channel that is why I removed their dates. I have no clue why they are not on the schedule or if they ever will air? I just now for the second time removed the airdates again! Next time please either look at the Edit log to see who removed the airdates or why they were not set and ask why it was done or go to the Network site to verify that they are no longer scheduled to air yourself first before arbitrarily re-adding back in information please?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Be Aware as you have told me now I am telling you!
I removed the airdates on the 2 newest episodes of this show yesterday for a reason "50/50" for tonight and next week. Why did you add them back in again? They were originally scheduled to air but now they are not on the schedule at travel channel that is why I removed their dates. I have no clue why they are not on the schedule or if they ever will air? I just now for the second time removed the airdates again! Next time please either look at the Edit log to see who removed the airdates or why they were not set and ask why it was done or go to the Network site to verify that they are no longer scheduled to air yourself first before arbitrarily re-adding back in information please?

Misteakes happen, won't happen again with that show :)

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Use the editor wiki to make your point Ron. I added these dates as someone requested them to be added and some sources still had air dates on their site, so I assumed it was correct.. Not everyone is able to see the Edit log and if you insert it in the Editor WIki, which I usually check, there would be no problem though. :)

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

ThomasNL wrote:
Use the editor wiki to make your point Ron. I added these dates as someone requested them to be added and some sources still had air dates on their site, so I assumed it was correct.. Not everyone is able to see the Edit log and if you insert it in the Editor WIki, which I usually check, there would be no problem though. :)

Using the wiki after the fact is too late because you would then have no reason to go back to that show a 2nd time so it would be worthless than!

Try 30 days of free premium.