Try 30 days of free premium.

Pictionary - what to do?

Magitroopa wrote 7 months ago: 1

Not sure what to do regarding Pictionary- may need some help here...

Looking at this press release regarding its premiere, it says that it will premiere on September 12, 2022, "After a successful test run last summer..."

Currently on TVmaze, season 1 is actually that 2021 'test run' and season 2 is the upcoming season 2, which it was announced to be labelled as.

What that means, the actual season 1 from 2022-23 is currently missing on here, AKA, the 197 episodes that Zap2it labels as 'season 2021'. I would love assistance in figuring this all out.

My thinking would be to either change what is currently listed here as 'season 1' into 'season 0' (if that's even possible) or 'season 2021', as it is listed on Zap2it (or just leave them under season 1 and change them to specials?) and then to add the actual 197 episodes of season 1 into season 1.

TomSouthwell wrote 7 months ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:

Looking at this press release regarding its premiere, it says that it will premiere on September 12, 2022, "After a successful test run last summer..."

Currently on TVmaze, season 1 is actually that 2021 'test run' and season 2 is the upcoming season 2, which it was announced to be labelled as.

What that means, the actual season 1 from 2022-23 is currently missing on here, AKA, the 197 episodes that Zap2it labels as 'season 2021'. I would love assistance in figuring this all out.

My thinking would be to either change what is currently listed here as 'season 1' into 'season 0' (if that's even possible) or 'season 2021', as it is listed on Zap2it (or just leave them under season 1 and change them to specials?) and then to add the actual 197 episodes of season 1 into season 1.

I would create a new show completely and set the 197 episode version as ended and add a relation as a franchise. 

JuanArango wrote 7 months ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:

We do not do season 0, we could name the current season "season 3" and you can add the missing season2.

Magitroopa wrote 7 months ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
I would create a new show completely and set the 197 episode version as ended and add a relation as a franchise. 

Maybe I worded it terribly in the original post, but the 197 episodes is the actual season 1, the 20-episode season 1 currently listed is the 'test run'. I think you would mean to do the opposite, but that still means episodes would somehow need to be moved around.

TomSouthwell wrote 7 months ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
Maybe I worded it terribly in the original post, but the 197 episodes is the actual season 1, the 20-episode season 1 currently listed is the 'test run'. I think you would mean to do the opposite, but that still means episodes would somehow need to be moved around.

Yep id move 20 episodes to their own guide and list it as ended. With a show relation to the 197 season 1 continuing with season 2 this September. 

Try 30 days of free premium.