Try 30 days of free premium.

Bloodline season 3 release date

DavidSupportTVClub wrote 7 months ago: 1

Bloodline season 3 released all episodes on 9/11/2023 on peacock. 

JuanArango wrote 7 months ago: 1

Which Bloodline show are you talking about? :)

TomSouthwell wrote 7 months ago: 1

@JuanArango i have no way of accessing peacock to check,im not sure Tony would either, he's just added the UK information since the other series premeried here. 

TonyMayhew wrote 7 months ago: 1

Yeah, no access to Peacock here either. 
I added the British airdates, as those were the only ones available to me.

Magitroopa wrote 7 months ago: 1

I have Peacock in the US. I don't see anything regarding when season 3 was actually added to Peacock, but I will say there are 10 additional episodes (for a total of 20) currently missing from TVmaze after episode 10 "Valentine's Day Murder":

S3 E11 "The Mystery in the Parks" - Genetic genealogy brings answers to the families of two little girls who were murdered in 1986.

S3 E12 "Murder by the Base" - Investigative genetic genealogy solves the decades-old murder of Naval recruit Pamela Cahanes.

S3 E13 "The Murder of Mary Scott" - When Mary Scott is found murdered in her home, an investigation is opened that will last 51 years.

S3 E14 "The Schoolbag in the Road" - In Las Vegas, 1989, 14-year-old Stephanie Isaacson is raped and murdered.

S3 E15 "Her Last New Year's Eve" - New forensic science may finally be able to reveal who murdered Tonya McKinley.

S3 E16 "Dancing With Death" - The 30-year hunt for a killer starts when Darlene Krashoc's body is found behind a restaurant.

S3 E17 "The McLeary Rapist" - A town in Washington lives in fear after a 17-year-old girl is abducted without a suspect in sight.

S3 E18 "The Mint Box Murder" - The 1959 rape and murder of 9-year-old Candy Rogers in Spokane, Wash., is solved six decades later.

S3 E19 "Delta Dawn" - Police are stumped when a toddler's body is found in a river, leading to a decades-long mystery.

S3 E20 "Michelle Wyatt" - Michelle Wyatt is found strangled to death in 1980; few leads arise until 41 years later.

We have to check now if Peacock is participating in the production of the show. @TomSouthwell @TonyMayhew . I will also look around when I am home from work this afternoon.

I see Peacock added 20 episodes of season 3 bloodline detectives on 9/11/23 - can we add these additional episodes?

@DavidSupportTVClub wrote:
I see Peacock added 20 episodes of season 3 bloodline detectives on 9/11/23 - can we add these additional episodes?

I think we have the 20 episodes from season 3 added or are there another 20?

The 20 are added (thank you) but they are showing a different release date

@DavidSupportTVClub wrote:
The 20 are added (thank you) but they are showing a different release date

Those are the release dates for CBS reality. :)

Where are the daily release dates from? This site says this show does not currently air on CBS reality: https://www.cbsjustice.tv/shows.php?title=bloodline+detectives

Try 30 days of free premium.