Try 30 days of free premium.

Welcome rjlhartmans

Jan wrote 9 years ago: 1

A long overdue congratulations and welcome is in place. rjlhartmans is the newest addition to our team of Trusted Contributors*.
Rjlhartmans has been adding summaries and episode screencaps for shows such as Dollhouse, Firefly and The Tudors

*Trusted Contributors can do almost everything: update any value; create any object; and delete everything except shows, people, networks and web channels.

deleted wrote 9 years ago: 1

welcome and i take this oportunity to ask something related: some of my favorite shows, or less known shows i love, don´t have pics or synopsies, my question is this : is there any site we shouldnt take info from ?

JuanArango wrote 9 years ago: 1

A big welcome from me too for rjlhartmans, amazing work so far :)

@Pedro --- It depends what you are adding to the site. If you add pictures to actors, just take them from around the net. Screencaps you can take yourself from DVDs or Blu-Rays or files you got on your Harddrive. Summaries you either can take from offcial sites (network sites, press releases) or write/rewrite them yourself. Recaps you have to write yourself of course. Posters you also get from around the web. If you add bios to people, take the info from the offcial actor site, this way you are sure you get the correct info.

cheers

Juan

from now on im making my own screencaps for some shows, but late episodes i´m going to google it and search for the better looking cap =) no point in taking mass info from the same sites i guess. im trying to circle the question lol but my point is; there´s 2 major websites with shows info that are used has API for a lot of sites. if we take that info by hand and do a mass update... well, it would make this a similar site i guess...

Welcome :)

Try 30 days of free premium.